Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween




We had alot of fun this Halloween but the Sam missed out on a lot because he was sick. He missed his preschool class party and actually had a bad cough Halloween day but I decided to let him trick or treat to a few houses because the weather was so good. That was the warmest Halloween I can remember. I think it was warmer then when we lived in Vegas.

Maya was a very cute witch and Sam was spiderman. I dressed up as a pirate. That was our theme at work. I havent dressed up in so many years. It was a lot of fun.

16 comments:

Millers said...

Oh my goodness!! It is so good to see pictures! We miss you guys. You all look great. The kids are getting so big. I will add your blog to my page so I can keep in contact!

shellyray said...

Hey Dilya! I'm so glad you started a blog. I've been thinking of you. You're a cute pirate by the way. Give me a call sometime and we'll do lunch just like the old days. Love ya, Michelle.

The Blandon's said...

Yay! I am excited for your blog. You guys are soooo cute. I love your halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

Dilya, you're SO cute as a pirate, girlie! Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can have my Dilly fix! :)

Andy -n- Molly said...

Dilya, it's so good to see your family again! We're glad you're doing well, we think of you often.

Mandy said...

cute cute cute (and the kids too)

hsearle said...

Dilya, I'm so glad you started a blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hope things are going good for you guys.

Page said...

That stinks about Sam! Hope everything is back to normal now and you guys look great! Glas to see what you're up to!

Cat said...

Cute Pics- Your kids are so cute and so grown up. I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you:) Miss You!

Brooke said...

dilya--so fun to see your cute family! one of these days we need to get together and catch up. we always say that don't we? :)

Susan Farnworth said...

thanks for thinking of me and inviting me to view your family growing up. And they are bigger and just as cute. I'm happy to see you are happy.

Ipuna Black said...

I'm do glad you are blogging! What cute pictures! The kids are getting big! You look great!

Alisha and Josh said...

Dilya-
So fun to see you and your kids! Are you addicted to blogging yet?!? Your kids are getting so big- hope all is going well for you in Utah. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sending my love, Alisha :)

Ash said...

Hi there (this is Pages sister) I havent seen you and your kids for soo long, they are getting so big! (and cute as a button!) Hope you are all doing well!-Ashley

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hi Dilya! So good to see your blog! Your kids are so cute and look wonderful! Look forward to seeing more of you and your family:)

Mike said...

Look how awesome! Its almost like you posted something new on your blog, but its just last year's holiday catching up again! SweeT!!! :P (you know I love you Dilya)